Wednesday 18 April 2012

P is for Pepe

P is for Pepe.

The family Hound.

Technically my Dads dog but we like to think he feels at home at our house as well.





By birth Pepe is a full blood long haired Chihuahua but by nature he is a cross between a hoover and dustbin. He eats everything and anything.

His favourite places include

  • The Boat club at Etherow Country Park
  • Sitting in my kitchen while we cook Sunday dinner each week. (Mrs RJR throws chicken bits to him)
  • Being in front of a camera
  • Coming to work with my Dad an I


So here he is, I will let him introduce himself !

I'm so pretty

What have you got??

 
I'm so Handsome

 
Go away !

Your invading my space Ruth !

Sunday afternoon with my pal Mrs RJR the source of all chicken

 
I can wait..... But only for so long !

Pepe that's me !


thanks to Ruth for taking most of these pictures..


Family Friendly Blog Included in the Family Friendly Blogger listing ... Click logo for details.